“First of all, I need to say the word fat is alright. I prefer to be called fat…”
As fat phobia continues to marginalise and discriminate, this body positive Brazilian model and influencer tells why it’s ok to call her fat. Meet Bianca Guirgel…
Look out for the full video interview coming soon to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/travelmakerkai
Got any thoughts about this article? Please share your views in the comment box below!
Follow my trail on social media:
Please support my craft by seeking permission before using any photos from this blog, and crediting (including using suitable links). All copyrights belong to ©Travelmakerkai unless stated otherwise.
I’m always on the look out for local photographers to collaborate with, and influencers to interview for the blog… Interested? Contact me and let’s get creative!
- This Out of Office reply is the Best Act of #Selflove I Could Give Myself
- Here’s how Brazilian rapper Preta-Rara Called Out Vogue Brazil director’s racist ‘Colonial Themed’ party
- Meet the Queer Black Woman who created a platform to address Self-esteem issues of Black Women in Brazil
- What I Learnt (and what I really didn’t want to hear) from my recent Blog Audit
- The Year Of Return: Why Ghana is set to be the #1 African Destination for Africans in the Diaspora